Chierichetti Mechanical Laboratory 1960
In 1956 Marino Chierichetti founded the first and only mechanical laboratory in the heart of Milan. During the 70's Chierichetti laboratory incorporated Coprometal of Milan, leading company in the Perforated Sheets and Wire Mesh.
In 1976 Chierichetti Prodotti Metallurgici became a corporation specialized in the production of Perforated Sheets, Wire Mesh and Conveyor Belts both nationally and internationally.
In 2016 the company will celebrate its 60 years of hard work and success. The firm produces and trades with cutting edge technologies, highly qualified and certified materials.